Tenaris Training Centre
This reference demonstrates Telmotor’s ability to interface simultaneously with the various Clients (electrical-mechanical installer, Building Company and End Customer) and representatives involved in a real estate project (designers, project managers, inspectors, maintenance workers) with the aim of acquiring an integrated and multidisciplinary order. This was achieved through the close cooperation and constant communication between the Commercial Area (Lecco office) and the INFRA “S” Technical Area of Bergamo.
01/2014 – Start of collaboration with the Engineer of the Technical installations (electrical and thermal engineering): AS INGG – Engineer C. Alabiso for the system engineering processes:
- Adjustment and Management of the electrical and thermal machine with Desigo Siemens technology for:
- Cooling Unit
- Heating Unit
- Pump Management and Fluid Distribution
- AHU Management
- Adjustment of fan coils environment
- LV distribution substations for thermal engineering system
- Definition of on-site spare parts and maintenance for 1st year of operation
- Control system for the Adjustment and Management of the electric and thermal engineering system and smoke detection system.
01/2014 – Start of Design of the lighting system and management of KNX directly with the End Customer, Tenaris Silcotub
Collaborations with the Designer and Customer saw us engaged in the definition of the technical and functional specifications and architecture of the system, in the production of the block diagrams and detailed diagrams, mechanical instruments (P&I), computational estimation, after-sales maintenance schedule.
09/2014 – End of collaboration with the Customer
11/2014 – Last revision
- Order for the Supply of Outdoor Lights – 10/14 – Tenaris Silcotub Romania (€ 45 K)
- Order for the Supply of Indoor Lights – 10/14 – Electrogrup Zalau, electrical installer (€ 55 K)
- Order for the supply and management of lights with KNX devices – 10/14 and training course at the Customer’s premises for ETS programming (€ 25 K)
- Order for the supply, commissioning, engineering, programming, loading of points and graphic pages of the Supervisor, commissioning and testing of the Control and Management of the electrical and thermal engineering system at the site 01/15 – Ester Grandi Lavori, General Italian Contractor for building works and installations, based in Romania (€ 93 K)
- Coordination of works performed by the electrical installer (Electrogrup) and hydraulic installer (Installatii Montaj Grup) for the Telmotor supply at the site 01/15 – Tenaris Dalmine (€ 15.6 K)
- Order for the 1st year of ordinary and extraordinary maintenance 06/15 – Tenaris Silcotub (€ 10 K)
Final inspection of both the supply and programming was unreservedly successful.